Recruitment for the 2-weeks Polish Language Preparatory Course is underway (10-21.02.2020). Only the University of Wrocław scholarship holders can take part in the course.
1. Please read all information regarding the 2-weeks Polish Language Preparatory Course very carefully
2. Having filled-in the application form, please kindly send the proof of payment of the course fee (50 Euro) to the School's e-mail adress (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. When making a bank transfer of 50 Euro, please kindly provide the following information in the title of the transfer:
a) "For the Polish language course"
b) name and surname name of the scholarship holder
4. Please make sure that the University of Wrocław account is credited with the full amount of 50 Euro (after bank fees)
1. 17:00 - first class for elementary groups. Lists of these people will be displayed on the boards in front of
the School’s office (pl. Nankiera 15b, building of Philology Department).
2. Placement tests - 17:00
a. those who have stated basic (A1 plus) intermediate (A2/B1) or advanced (B2/C1) knowledge of Polish language should show up for placement test.
b. The test will take place in room 125 (I floor, pl. Nankiera 15b)
c. The certificate of admission to the course will be issued, and the list of participants of the semester course will be posted, only upon receival of the filled-in application form and the confirmation of payment for the semester course.