Polish classes during the 2-weeks Preparatory Course take place in the Faculty of Letters building at pl. Nankiera 15b.
Scholarship holders will receive the detailed programme of the course at the opening ceremony in the Oratorium Marianum hall of the main building of the University of Wroclaw, pl. Uniwersytecki 1 (10.02.2020, godz. 9.00)
We kindly remind that the application forms for the 2-weeks Polish Language Preparatory Course should be sent no later than 24.01.2020
Recruitment for the 2-weeks Polish Language Preparatory Course is underway (10-21.02.2020). Only the University of Wrocław scholarship holders can take part in the course.
1. Please read all information regarding the 2-weeks Polish Language Preparatory Course very carefully
2. Having filled-in the application form, please kindly send the proof of payment of the course fee (50 Euro) to the School's e-mail adress (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. When making a bank transfer of 50 Euro, please kindly provide the following information in the title of the transfer:
a) "For the Polish language course"
b) name and surname name of the scholarship holder
4. Please make sure that the University of Wrocław account is credited with the full amount of 50 Euro (after bank fees)
2-weeks Preparatory Course
• We kindly remind that the application forms for this course should be sent no later than 24.01.2020
• Please kindly send the application form together with proof of payment (50 EUR)