The intensive summer course lasts three weeks and is a great opportunity not only to learn Polish at a given level, but also to help you better understand Poland and Poles.
Course date: July 10, 2023 - July 28, 2023
Education mode: in classrooms
Number of hours: 75 classroom hours (1 classroom hour = 45 minutes) including:
- 45 hours of basic language classes
- 30 hours of additional activities (workshops, lectures on Polish culture and history, integration events, joint projects).
Level: from A1 to C1 (depending on the number of candidates at each level)
Time of classes: from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 to ca. 16:00. Excursions and accompanying events are also scheduled on Saturdays and Sundays.
Certificates: Please kindly note that the main purpose of the Intensive Summer Course is to learn the Polish language and Polish culture. At the end of the course, each participant receives a certificate of completion of the course, not a certificate confirming the level of language proficiency. For information about state exams see our website: https://www.sjpik.uni.wroc.pl/pl/art/174,77.
Important! Candidates for studies conducted in Polish at the University of Wrocław are required to submit a certificate confirming the knowledge of the Polish language at least at the B1 level. At our School, at the end of the Intensive Summer Course, it will be possible to take the proficiency test for candidates for studies in Polish at the University of Wrocław (at a preferential price of 200 PLN). After passing it, the School of Polish Language and Culture for Foreigners issues a certificate confirming the knowledge of the Polish language at a minimum B1 level, recognized at the University of Wrocław. For more information see: https://sjpik.uni.wroc.pl/pl/s/15.
Option 1 (full participation):
4950 PLN – language classes, lectures, integration events, journalism workshops, accommodation and meals (i.e. breakfasts and lunches)
2450 PLN – language classes, lectures, integration evets, journalism workshops, without accommodation and meals
- SWIFT CODE: WBKPPLPP
- IBAN: PL 20 1090 2503 0000 0001 3225 0563
Account holder: Uniwersytet Wrocławski
Account holder's address: pl. Uniwersytecki 1, 50-137 Wrocław
- Please provide the course name as well as the name and surname of the course participant in the title of the tranfer,
and make sure that the University of Wrocław account is credited with the full amount of the course fee (after bank fees).
- Please kindly send the proof of payment of the course fee to the School's e-mail adress: email@example.com
- The fee for the course should be paid by June 15, 2023
- Refunds: https://www.sjpik.uni.wroc.pl/en/c/8/272