We would like to kindly inform that the next 2-weeks Polish Language
Preparatory Course for Exchange Students will take place between 14.09.2020
- 30 hours of language classes (3 hours per day)
- The course will focus on communication skills and it will include:
1. phonetic exercises,
2. the introduction of vocabulary related to the role of a student, a resident of student's dorm, a roommate, a person in a new place
3. Communication exercises (hello, my name is ..., I am..., goodbye, please, thank you, sorry, are you)
4. exercises in listening comprehension (learning the techniques of doing test exercises)
- The curriculum in groups of higher level includes:
1. the extension of vocabulary (in accordance with the course of studies)
2. the introduction of information about Wroclaw in authentic texts, press releases, websites and exercises from textbooks „Z Wrocławiem w tle” or „Spacery po Wrocławiu”.
3. We invite to use the following websites: www.uni.wroc.pl, www.sjpik.uni.wroc.pl, city sites: www.wroclaw.pl, wroclaw.naszemiasto.pl, www.tuwroclaw.pl).