2-weeks Preparatory Polish Language Course (for International Students Programme)
Dear International Students,
Each year before the beginning of the winter and summer semester, the School of Polish Language and Culture for Foreigners at University of Wrocław with the International Office organizes a two-week Polish language course.
We hope that the Preparatory Polish Language Course will be a joyful and useful experience as well as the introduction to both the Polish language and Wrocław as a town to learn.
We wish you interesting experiences during your studies at the University of Wrocław and we hope that you will enjoy your stay in our town.
Please find attached the below pieces of information.
- The 2-weeks Preparatory Polish Language Course starts on 14.09.2020 and will finish on 26.09.2020.
- Students get 3 ECTS credits for participation in the language course “Preparatory Polish Language Course”.
- Those 3 ECTS credits can be obtained under the following conditions:
a) Regular attendance (27 hours minimum);
b) Provision of additional written pieces of homework given by language instructors.
- Lessons will be held in the Faculty of Philology building (pl. Nankiera 15b). List of participants in the Preparatory Language Course will be available next to the School Office on notice boards on the wall (pl. Nankiera 15b, room 6 / ground floor).
- Please note: students from Full-degree studies in English Bachelor and Master programmes can attend the 2-weeks Preparatory Course only once before beginning their study, but they do not receive 3 ECTS credits. They can receive a written confirmation of attendance.
Students will be entered on the list of participants of the 2-weeks Preparatory Polish Language Course after filling-in the application form online and sending the proof of payment to the School's e-mail address (email@example.com).We kindly remind that the application form and payments for this course should be sent no later than 24.01.2020.