The official opening of the 44th Summer Course
2. Detailed plan of the first day of course:
• 9:00 - Breakfast at Cafe Flora ul. Świętokrzyska (side entrance to the Botanical Garden)
• 9:45 – Official openeing of the 44th Summer Course in Oratorium Marianum.
During the ceremony, participants will receive a detailed course program and other information.
• 12:00 – First class for elementary groups (lists of people who have applied to elementary groups can be found on the posting boards at the School's secretary's office, pl. Nankiera 15b, on the ground floor.
• 12:00 – Placement test (pl. Nankiera 15b, Department of Philology, room 125 - I floor). The test covers language issues above the A1 + level.
Note: Those who have indicated "level none" on the application form under the questions about "Polish language skills", should not take part in the placement test.
Note: The division into groups is based on the results of the placement test, and in the case of people starting to learn Polish - on the basis of declarations made on the application form.
• 13.45 – Lunch at Cafe Flora ul. Świętokrzyska (side entrance to the Botanical Garden)
• 15:00 – Lecture - (pl. Nankiera 15b, Department of Philology, room 125 - I floor).
3. The course fee includes language, cultural and touristic program, breakfast at 9:00 am, and lunch (at 13:30). All meals take place at Cafe Flora.
4. Dinners - the Summer Course participants prepare dinners at their own expense.
Note: During the course there will be a meeting called "Multicultural evening". During this meeting, the participants of the course present their countries (especially the culinary culture of their country or region). We encourage all participants to bring some small props (eg elements of national / regional dress, photos / slides with typical dishes - something small, but typical, symbolic for the country / region)