• Are stationed at the dorm together with the participants of the summer course.
• They help in acquiring all information related to stay in Wrocław (indicate shopping places, help in buying monthly public transport cards, renting city bikes, traveling independently in Poland, etc.)
• They participate in all organizational activities provided in the course program.
• They participate in evenings with a Polish song, Polish film nights, and co-organize the Intercultural Evening and the Evening of Talents.
• They prepare the necessary visual information related to staying at the dormitory.
• They prepare information on current cultural life in Wrocław. All the information is available both at the dormitory and on the boards at the School's secretary's office