Placement test is divided into 4 segments:
a. Listening comprehension
b. Use of grammar
c. Reading comprehension
d. Writing (a shorter, and a longer written statement on a given topic)
• The final test is structured in a similar way as the placement test.
• The course ends with a test of achievements checking the knowledge and skills acquired during the course.
• The test results are placed on the certificate received on the last day of the course
• The certificate of participation in the summer course is not a certificate confirming knowledge of the Polish language at particular levels. It only certifies participation in a course at a given level of knowledge of the Polish language and the results achieved in the final test of achievement..
• In regard to the state examination, please read first the information posted on the website: www.certyfikatpolski.pl.